Revere Local Schools Treasurer/CFO Search
The Revere Local School District is seeking applicants for the position of Treasurer/CFO.
- Must possess an Ohio Treasurer's License or the ability to obtain one
- Demonstrate strong financial/forecasting skills
- Knowledge of and experience in school finance and Ohio school law
- State accounting software experience preferred
How to Apply:
Applications by qualified candidates are encouraged. Additional materials to be submitted within the application include:
- A letter emphasizing qualifications and recent achievements, reasons for interest
- A current resume
- A copy of valid Ohio Treasurer’s Certificate/License
- Official credentials and transcripts
- Three current letters of reference, one of which is a recent employer
Applications and materials must submitted via AppliTrack to be considered.
All inquiries should be directed to:
Leadership Selection Services
Mr. Steven Farnsworth
420 Washington Ave.
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio 44221
Deadline: February 28, 2017
Revere Local School District is an Equal Opportunity Employer.