In this training, parents/grandparents will:
· learn about www.Readinga-z.com materials including Alphabet, Phonological Awareness, Phonics, High Frequency Words, Comprehension and Fluency/Comprehension Packs.
· be instructed how to use the www.M4RA.org and www.Readinga-z.com websites.
· be instructed how to find the correct Pack Level to work with their student.
· be instructed how to make books, and how to use the Tutoring & Mentoring Packs that correlate to the needs and pace of their student.
· role play a 30 minute mentoring session using their example of a mentoring folder .
Sessions will take place on May 8 in Medina County, May 9 in Summit County and May 16 in Portage County. Contact Alice Doyle for registration at (330) 929-6634 x51123 or by emailing email@example.com. See flyers below for details.